• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Does anynoe have viv pics?

Our Vivs (the green snake has a mini version of this)

AlexiHome3.jpg

Those are some pretty cool vivs. They own mine haha. Now I want to redecorate. =P

Soo... quick question though... I know with my parrot I'm supposed to move the toys around and change the look so he dosen't get bored, does the same go for snakes, or is it a good/ bad idea to change around their tank?

You could certainly do it for a change of scenery a lot of us are unhappy once we've crafted our masterpeice and then change it again.
Besides in the wild they're not constantly sitting in one spot :grin01:

Just try to give them time to relax back in before changing again, don't want to chance stressing them.

heres my new viv

Attachments

• DSC00988.JPG
    DSC00988.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC00987.JPG
    DSC00987.JPG
    110.3 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC00986.JPG
    DSC00986.JPG
    136.4 KB · Views: 120
  • DSC00985.JPG
    DSC00985.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 120
  • DSC00984.JPG
    DSC00984.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 120
Some great looking vivs, I have all kinds of idea's now! lol

Attachments

• Snakes 018_edited.jpg
    Snakes 018_edited.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 91
I have three in 20L, two in 24x24 plastic cages, a rack with 66 qt Sterilites, which are roughly 24x17x12. I'd like to move my Cali King into my 40 breeder when the bearded dragon gets a 4x2- the Cali is extremely active. Then I have two small adult snakes in 10 gallons, but they are hoggies, not corns.

Nanci

:bang: Looks like Hunter's website crashed on Friday night and I didn't have all the files not related to the site backed up so here's the pics from my previous post here again...

Alexi's Viv
VivAlexi.jpg

Grassy's Viv
VivGrassy.jpg

Back