• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lavender Blood Reds

Rich Z

Administrator
Staff member
These are old pics, but I don't think I posted all of them here before.

Baby:
lavenderbloodred03_001.jpg

2 year olds:
lavbloodred001.jpg

lavbloodred002.jpg

Wow..
they don't look like much when they're hatchlings but they look awesome when they're adults or sub adults!!
I like both of them but the lighter one is unreal!!!!!

Stunning those are at the top of my Corn wish list! :D
Not getting very far though.. have Bloodreds but no Lavs!! :(

Chez :cool:

oh, oh really phantastic. on my side, there are 4 eggs in incubation. the last 4 eggs for this year from bloodred het. amel + lavender. the photos from rich give me a chance the imagine what could be possible in a few years. thx for that.

rgds

camus

breeding one of those to a hypo lavender stripe whould be one heck of a fun project. One expensive project too.

Yeah, probably so. But I've just never had any incentive to breed one of the pattern cultivars into the Blood Red line. Just seemed counter-intuitive to me......

Okay the second one. My dream snake let me know if you have any more come out the nice a lavendra. :D I will talk my partner into it some how.

Just amazing! They are my favorite!
I've gone to Serpenco.com on occasion just to look at the photos there (and to show the folks at work why corn snakes are so addictive - they thought I was lying about a purple snake).

Most people think Im lieng too. But that is the coolest color purple I have ever seen. I will wait as long as I have to get one thats for sure.

Hopefully we'll be there with you!

dwyn127 said:
You can see my signature says I'm heading there in a few years.

(05) 1.1 Normal het bloodred/lavender

Our mom says that if we breed any of the snakes we have, it would definetly be the 1.1 het for bloodred and lavenders that we got from Dakota Corns. We know the chances are 1 in 16 to get a lavender bloodred, but we are looking forward to trying.

cornykids said:
Our mom says that if we breed any of the snakes we have, it would definetly be the 1.1 het for bloodred and lavenders that we got from Dakota Corns. We know the chances are 1 in 16 to get a lavender bloodred, but we are looking forward to trying.

That's who I got mine from. We'll have to keep in touch and compare notes as the grow up. Mine are getting big, about 27 grams. The male's got more red coloration then the female and both have awsome head patterns that definately show the het for bloodred. I'll be posting pics soon under a thread with the name Dakota corns in it.

So Rich....whatever became of that super purple snake (the darker one)? So far, I've yet to see another lavblood that looks anything like that one. Do you think it was just a fluke that it turned out looking like that?

Back