• Hello!

    Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

    Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

    Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

    Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Search results for query: *

  1. scubadiver

    Wanted Males or pairs

    I currently have a lone female butter with no known hets and a female charcoal that is 50% possible het amel hypo. I would like males that would go with these females and make interesting clutches. The female butter has had eggs twice and reabsorbed them both times. I would perfer a male of or...
  2. scubadiver

    Wanting...

    I'm hopeing to get a male butter of breeding age and size to replace mine who died recently. Also a male charcoal to go with my female 50% ph amel hypo.
  3. scubadiver

    hopefuls

    I got my female butter I wanted though I don't really have a postitive male to bred to her though. Some other types I would like though may be a while to get are listed: 1.0 hypo blood 1.0 butter 1.0 or 0.1 charcoal 1.0 or 0.1 blood I don't really care about the hets though I would hope for...
  4. scubadiver

    Any Butters?

    Hi I've been looking for a female butter for a while. Hopefully a higher yellow than I have seen lately.
Back
Top