• Hello!

    Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

    Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

    Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

    Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Search results for query: *

  1. Jeff Linkchorst

    08 Female Snow

    I have 1 female snow left over. She has a Aberrant pattern. She is a good feeder. Never refused & I believe she ate F/t first time offered. She is eating Fuzzy atm. I am asking for $80.00 shipped.
  2. Jeff Linkchorst

    Fish Tanks & Critter Cages in Philly area.

    I have allot of Fish Tanks & Critter Cages (they have the sliding screen top.) I have in Fish Tanks 30 long , 29 gal (tall tank) , 2 20 longs, a 10 gall, 7.5 gall, and a 5 gall most have screen tops but no locks. They were used for keep geckos. so i didn't hang on to them. In the Critter...
Back
Top