• Hello!

    Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

    Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

    Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

    Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Search results for query: *

  1. pridecity

    The Remainder of the Adults

    As of May 5th, These are still available. I'll be going through Ship Your Reptiles. PayPal is preferred. Males: Normal het. Unknown (Detective) -On Hold Normal het. Unknown (Hanson) Females: Snopal (Lizzie) -On Hold Amel Candy Cane het. Unknown (Lucy) -On Hold Detective: Hanson:
  2. pridecity

    Two Bearded Dragons, Milk Snake, and Leopard Geckos

    I have a few animals available. I'll be shipping using Ship Your Reptiles and will need zip codes to estimate shipping. Pictures will be available shortly. Bearded Dragons: 1.0 Normal (Tiger) - $40 OBO 0.1 Sandfire (Raven - $60 The female was sold to me as a Sandfire. I'm just going on the...
  3. pridecity

    Must Rehome Most Adult Snakes

    Update April 18: Still need to move these guys. Animal Control is threatening me again this morning saying my house is a dangerous environment or some sort. I'm taking best offers on these guys. Hey everyone. Some things happened and now I'm "working" with animal control and have to rehome most...
  4. pridecity

    Quotes on Morphs, Willing Breeders

    I'm trying to expand my "Oohh, it's so pretty!" collection. Below are some of the morphs I'd like to own, both male and female. I'm looking for mainly '08 or older, but will do younger. I'm hoping for either quotes from people who are willing to breed snakes to my needs or prices on snakes that...
  5. pridecity

    WANTED: Rack Builder in Denver Metro Area

    Well, I'm lazy and have a builder's IQ of about two. I'm looking for someone in the Denver Metro Area to build a rack system for me. Money would be provided for the supplies and we can talk about labor costs. I have 30+ corn snakes and a handful of ball pythons that need to be housed. I'm...
Back
Top