• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Midas - Caramel Upper Keys - Post Shed Additions

Susan

Go Ahead, Make My Day!
I love this snake! I thought he looked a little dark during this photo session, but attributed it to the fact that he's older and his color is probably changing. It wasn't until the next day that I found out the real reason...in his viv was a nice freshly shed skin. I had to take him out for another photo session, but I still have to get those photos ready for posting.

Last edited:
Here you get to see his wonderful yellow belly with it's splattering of tiny checks.

Last edited:
Midas would make a great starter for a caramel blood project, he is all ready diffused looking!!
I love him
John

Love the creamy brown against grey! I for one love Caramels when they're kind of "Miami" ish.

Can't wait to see the post shed pictures of this lovely!

Sorry to take so long to get these up. Midas wasn't quite as cooperative post-shed, but I still got a few nice photos of my golden boy.

Last edited:
I love the last picture, there are all sorts of subtle pastels in his cheeks, and the green, green eyes!

Back