• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Happy Birthday Terri (crackerhead)

Thank you everyone! The day was great but getting to share the previous day with one of my birthday triplets, Dale and an honorary triplet, Lori was awesome.
And how can I forget, I got to talk to Dean on the phone! I think I'm gonna swoon.:cheers: Now if we could only convince him to come to Daytona my life would be replete.

Thanks again,
Terri

LOL! I felt like the odd musketeer!
It WAS great to talk to the Deanster...I'm sorry I didn't do an intro of some sort. I honestly thought you two had spoken before. Sorry for that awkward moment. I'll keep working on him to get him down there. He's not a "plan" kind of guy, though. We need to start a "Get Dean to Daytona" thread!

Ter, I have an empty peanut can next to me. Shall I send it UPS or Fed Ex?

I too, elbowed my way into talking with Dean.

All I had to do was make a reference to "Treasure of The Sierra Madre"....

And Lori, I'll agree.....I think the "Get Dean To Daytona" campaign - henceforth "GDTD!" - will be more successful than any sad sack fishing for rep points.

Together We Can! - GDTD!

And once he's there, he can be the first to implement my next campaign...."Let's All Give Terri A Hug At Daytona!"

:sidestep:

Dale

He goes all Judy Garland on people. It's always fun until someone loses a tooth.

Lori, we could greet each other with a handshake, and there would be a risk of our teeth spontaneously falling out for us both.

Cue the banjo music! ;)

Dale

Happy Birthday, Terri. I don't know you well, but I have about 60% of my 55 present clients who I call something very similar to your screen name. Only with great affection, though. :D
Eric

And once he's there, he can be the first to implement my next campaign...."Let's All Give Terri A Hug At Daytona!"

:sidestep:

Dale

Hugging, picture taking, doing shots of REAL maple syrup hmmm, Daytona sounds less and less appealing...

Terri
Note to self must find Dale's weakness.

GDTD:cheers:

Back