• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My Corns

Twitch

We only have two corns for the moment but here they are.

Name: Zim
Morph: Snow
Year: '06
Recent Weight: 200g
Length: Unknown
Sexed: Female

Snakes012-1.jpg

Name: Pig
Morph: Anery (but I don't know if its Anery A or B since I don't know morphs very well)
Year: '07
Recent Weight: 10g
Length: Unknown
Sexed: Unnown

newcorn001.jpg

I think it is Anery B. im sure that if im wrong somone will be quick enough to point it out. Lovely snake by the way.

If it was sold as an Anery (which it looks like to me), then it would be an A, most places refer to the Anery Bs as Charcoals now. The background colour wouldn't be so contrasting if it was a Charcoal... but that's JMO :)

He's a nice looking Anery :)

We only have two corns for the moment...

"For the moment..." :rofl: I remember saying that, too, what feels like now once upon a time...;) (Then again, I'm not at all like some of the members here who seem to double their collection every year!) :)

Congrats on your two -- and enjoy! :cheers:

He was actually sold with the label of Black corn snake. I knew 'black' wasn't a morph but I thought he was pretty anyway and got him. Thanks!

He was actually sold with the label of Black corn snake. I knew 'black' wasn't a morph but I thought he was pretty anyway and got him. Thanks!

Black, probably stood for Black Albino, which is sort of the layman's term for Anerys... As that is :)

"For the moment..." :rofl: I remember saying that, too, what feels like now once upon a time...;) (Then again, I'm not at all like some of the members here who seem to double their collection every year!) :)

Congrats on your two -- and enjoy! :cheers:

I started off with one corn snake on December 05, 2006. My fiance then got a king snake (unsure of its 'morph') in March of '07. We then purchased two ball pythons in August of '07, one being 100% het for pied, the other a normal female. Our next came on October 31st, 2007, a male pastel ball python. Very shortly after, on November 4th, 2007, we brought home a female pastel ball python. And very recently, we brought home the little Anery corn snake. So we've come a long way in just a year. We are even making room for four more ball pythons and possibly another corn snake this spring and getting them all this summer.

What cuties, I have an anery. Sold to me as a Black Albino. He looks just like yours but not a motley! Beautiful!!

Welcome to the cornsnake world :) Theres nothing wrong with only having two, the snakes get more attention that way :) I don't have time to hold all of mine lol.. I agree with anery A Pig, and Zim is a nice snow :) Is that name from Invader Zim by any chance?

Back