• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My snakes are strange birds.

CraziiTii

Tyrannosaurus
I just have a couple random photos I wanted to post of my corns. :)

A couple days ago, I was cleaning Fiamma's hides and foliage; when I came back into the room this is what I found. She stayed that way for awhile too - even after I took out the temporary box hide. A wee bit odd, no?

100_0211.jpg

And this is Anuk. Honestly, I thought this was kinda cute. But if I had caught the picture any sooner, you would have seen she was almost in a complete back-bend. I'm telling you, my snakes do weird things!

100_0216.jpg

Anyone else have awkward corn pictures?

Oh lord, the positions I've found Charles in :rolleyes: I call him 'stargazer' in jest but it does worry me! Sadly I've got no pictures, I never seem to have a camera on me at those opportune moments!

Odd positions is one of the best reasons to whip the ol' camera out.
All the pics I got are of non-corn snakes so I won't post them here... but I have a few neat ones.
Maybe it's worth a thread.

picture.php

My corn snakes have done so many weird things that I haven't been able to catch on camera. This is one the few exceptions. :D

Odd positions is one of the best reasons to whip the ol' camera out.
All the pics I got are of non-corn snakes so I won't post them here... but I have a few neat ones.
Maybe it's worth a thread.

Tell me if you're gonna start a thread! I have some strange pictures of other herps too :)

Back