• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Cleveland/Columbus Reptile Shows...

BuckeyeSnake

I'm pretty new to snakes(reptiles in general) and am really intrigued by the Reptile shows. I've heard form quite a few people about the upcoming show in Cleveland on the 23rd(I think that's the date). What all can I expect from this Cleveland show? How many different vendors/snakes for sale are there?

Do they also sell caging/supplies/etc? At a discount or basic prices.

And, one final question. I've heard quite a few people mention the Cleveland show, but just noticed that there's also one in Columbus. Does the Cleveland show trump the Columbus one? Or has it just worked out that I've only read threads about the Cleveland show and missed any info on the Columbus ones?

Lots of random thoughts. Please pick through and answer what you can. :laugh: :cheers:

I'm pretty new to snakes(reptiles in general) and am really intrigued by the Reptile shows. I've heard form quite a few people about the upcoming show in Cleveland on the 23rd(I think that's the date). What all can I expect from this Cleveland show? How many different vendors/snakes for sale are there?
July 19 "09" Not as big as Columbus but just as good. More snake than other reptiles. Good turtle guy too.

Do they also sell caging/supplies/etc? At a discount or basic prices.

YES

And, one final question. I've heard quite a few people mention the Cleveland show, but just noticed that there's also one in Columbus. Does the Cleveland show trump the Columbus one? Or has it just worked out that I've only read threads about the Cleveland show and missed any info on the Columbus ones?

Lots of random thoughts. Please pick through and answer what you can. :laugh: :cheers:

I like the Cleveland show more then the Columbus show. For one it is a shorter drive. Columbus 3.5 hours & Cleveland just over 2 hours. I'm also more of a snake guy, so the more snakes at a show the better.

Thanks for the reply. :cheers:

So, does the Columbus show not have as many snakes? Or does it just have a lot more other reptiles?

Columbus has or had a mix of every thing. It has been a few years since I've ben to that show. Their are a few things about that show from a vender/seller point of view that i just did not like. If I'm going to drive 3hours. I'll just go to the Indy show.

I go to the columbus show every month and I love it. I think it is better then Indy but I have never been to the cleveland show.

Ive only gone to one show ever :cry: It was a cleveland show.. I cant say how it compairs to others but it was great!!! I highly recomend it!!

So, does the Columbus show not have as many snakes? Or does it just have a lot more other reptiles?

It does not offer less snakes that what the Cleveland show does.
The Columbus show does have other reptiles (& amphibians, etc.) but there are more snakes than other critters.

I have been to, &/or go to, both the Columbus show and the Cleveland show.
Mostly, I go to the Columbus show but have been to the Cleveland show, once (not long ago), and do plan on going again.
From what I saw at the Cleveland show ... I like the Columbus show just a little better.
Both are almost comparable but ... the Columbus show has more reptile supplies, seems to be a wee bigger, etc.

We go the Columbus show nearly every month. There is a fairly wide variety there and a few supply dealers, which is nice.

Back