• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Meet Shorty and Sian! 2010 Keepers

starsevol

Cohabbing is cruelty...
I know they don't look like much, but I wouldn't trade them for anything! They are from a breeding loan I did with Carol. They are het for sunkissed, bloodred, anery and stripe and 50% het for amel. They like their pinks washed with soap but other than that feed well. I love them! Shorty is the first pic, and Sian is the second, right after she bit me!

Attachments

• Shorty.jpg
    Shorty.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 110
  • Sian.jpg
    Sian.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 110
OMG. Sunkissed Granite Stripes?!!?!? -dead- They're lovely and will make some killer awesome babies! Congrats!!! :D

Thanks everyone, I really love these little ones.
I love ALL my snakes, but there is just something special about the ones you hatch yourself.

GREAT possibilities with those guys!!!

Also, I won a Normal ph Cinder from Jenn at a recent expo, and was kind of thinking, "oh man, now I need to find a spot for her.. grumble grumble", but she's awesome! I appreciate her natural beauty as a normal.. and although she's destined to be my roommate's, I'm really glad I brought her home! There is definitely something special about her, so I totally understand how you feel!!

Also, the hets on these guys are so amazing... that I'd sure be seeing stars as well!

Edit: Oh man, I can't wait to make my own little hatchlings some day.. I definitely feel differently about snakes I've raised from babies vs. snakes I've bought as adults. I just don't seem to "bond" as much with them.. so I'm sure ones that I've produced myself will have an EXTRA special place in my heart!

Back