• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Bullsnake Morph list.

tricksterpup

I has nuttin to Say.
Ok folks, if you have seen the current issue of Reptiles Magazine there is an article by Dav Kaufman on bulls.
Here is some extra on Bull breeding as well
http://www.reptilechannel.com/repti...agazine/february-2011/bullsnake-breeding.aspx

But I begged for months to see his list and he finally sent it to me and here I am posting it all to see. with this entire selection below, i am still not sure why these guys are not more popular.

Known Bullsnake morphs
  1. Albino
  2. Red
  3. Red Albino
  4. Patternless
  5. Albino Patternless
  6. Red Albino Patternless
  7. Whitesided
  8. Albino Whitesided (snow)
  9. Hypo Whitesided (ghost)
  10. Hypo whitesided axanthic
  11. Paterrnless hypo whitesided (patternless ghost)
  12. Patternless Whitesided Lavender Ghost
  13. Patternless Albino Whitesided (blizzard)
  14. Patternless Whitesided
  15. Albino Patternless Whitesided
  16. Hypo (Stillwater)
  17. Hypo (iowa)
  18. Red Hypo
  19. Hypo patternless
  20. Hypo Albino “Hybino” (Sunglow)
  21. Hypo albino patternless (sunglow)
  22. Axanthic (Miami Co)
  23. Axanthic (Omaha)
  24. Axanthic Patternless
  25. Axanthic Hypo Patternless (pewter bulls)
  26. Axanthic Whiteside
  27. Axanthic Patternless
  28. Hypo Axanthic
  29. Snow (axanthicXalbino)
  30. Hypo Snow (moonglow)
  31. Whitesided Patternless Lavender Ghost
  32. Ivory (iowa hypo whitesided)
  33. Lavender ghost
  34. AxanthicXhypo (true ghost)
  35. Red Whitesided (Sunrise)
  36. Granite
  37. Albino Granite Albino Granite: A double visual trait that combines the aberrant granite bullsnake with the albino trait.
  38. Fire Bulls (Kingsville RedXStillwater Hypo)

THE FUTURE GROUP
  39. Patternless Lavender Snow
  40. Patternless Moonglow
  41. Hypo Whitesided Axanthic
  42. Patternless Hypo Whitesided (Patternless Ghost):
  43. Stillwater Hypo Patternless
  44. Patternless Fire Bulls

Locality Morphs
  45. Kankakee Bulls (black bulls)
  46. Yellow Bulls
  47. Hwy 277 bulls These guys were originally marketed as "Monster Bulls", due to the fact that some of the adults that were collected were pushing 10 feet in length. This does not seem to be anything genetic based on the F1 and F2 babies though, so we will just say that they are a nice looking locality Bull.
  48. Dwarf Bull (red lodge Montana)
  49. Spring Green These are interesting. The grandparents of these beauties were wild collected from the northernmost edge of the Bullsnake's range near Madison Wisconsin. I am not aware of locality animals from any further North.

Back