• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2011 1.5 Low Expression Pied Sided Anery Pewter Project Hatchlings

iculatr

NO...WIRE...HANGERS!!!
These 2011 hatchlings are very well started, eating great and would be a great start to a Pied Sided Anery Pewter project! Pair them together to produce Pied Sided Anery Pewters, Pied Sided Pewters, and Pied Sided Granites!
1.5 Low Expression Pied Sided Bloodred het Anery Charcoal
$75-$100 (Depending on the amount of expression of Pied trait)
**Male must be sold with at least one female.

SPECIAL GROUP PRICE: BUY ALL 6 TOGETHER FOR $450!!!

Attachments

• BR10.jpg
    BR10.jpg
    292 KB · Views: 222
I have a pair of these babies and pictures do NOT do them justice in the least. They are breathtaking... with deep reds, bright oranges, and just the right amount of white. Their diffusion is also very nice!

Troy and Jarrett are also a dream to work with. They're polite, prompt, and professional.

Thanks again guys! The babies are doing great. :D

I have a pair of these babies and pictures do NOT do them justice in the least. They are breathtaking... with deep reds, bright oranges, and just the right amount of white. Their diffusion is also very nice!

Troy and Jarrett are also a dream to work with. They're polite, prompt, and professional.

Thanks again guys! The babies are doing great. :D

Wow! Thanks for the great recommendation! How are Reuben & Rianne doing? :)

They're doing great. I haven't had a chance to give them a photo shoot yet, my eggs hatched and I got swept up with them. One of them shed this last week, I just need to remember which one I put in which tub. I'm glad I have pictures to look back over! :D

And you are most welcome.

These are still available and ready to go. You wouldn't believe they are just over 2 months old if you saw them in person. They are very big for their age!

Back