• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Wanna produce Striped Honey Corns?

Walter Smith

CRAZY BOUT' CORNS !!
You can do it with these guys. I have another ad on these in my personal forum and if you seen it you know I'm only letting go 3 pairs of these and they are priced at $300 pair..................well

I'm offering a special group price on them, which actually helps your chance of producing more than 1.

They are Caramels 100% het for Sunkissed & Stripe giving a 1/16 on producing STRIPED HONEYS !! AND they are also 50% het Hypo, so you even have a chance of producing a not yet produced, Striped Lemon ( Sunkissed Amber Stripe )

They are from the breeding of a Caramel Stripe 100% het Hypo X Honey ( Sunkissed Caramel ).......breeding parents pictured.

3.3 GROUP PRICE: $550 SHIPPED within the US.

Here is you chance to get in on a high end Sunkissed Project, with step one already completed. Don't miss out !!

Sorry, not interested in trades on this group.

Thanks, Walter
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!

Attachments

• Caramel Stripe het Hypo X Sunkissed Amber (CF75).jpg
    Caramel Stripe het Hypo X Sunkissed Amber (CF75).jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Back