• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2012 Amel Tessera sale this weekend only hurry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

exar15xe

Kevin
Ok I have classes starting in two weeks so I really really need to get the rest of my supplies ordered and get books too. Dropping the prices marked until further notice.

Amel 100% het anery diffused lava 1000.00$ ATE 7/21 f/t 8/2 on sale 800.00 shipped with the only available female normal het the same! shipped to the lower 48 for 4 genes!!!! Come on this is a great deal, must be purchased by 12am sunday night for price to apply.

Normal het anery diffused lava ph amel On Hold

Imagine the tesseras you could make with this guy you have four genes to work with you will have Ice, Fires, Ice Bloodreds, Bloodreds, Granites, Snows, Lavamels lava and more and half of them would be tesseras in your first clutch.

I have one Female non Tessera from the clutch if some one wants to pair her with one of the males. She is 150.00$ with one of these males.

These are the parents :)
and the amel male

Attachments

• 577472_476339945725976_1293515781_n.jpg
    577472_476339945725976_1293515781_n.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 520
  • 100_5680.JPG
    100_5680.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 520
  • 100_6541.JPG
    100_6541.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 494
Last edited:
Oh man I wish I had the money. I would be scooping this kid up but sadly I can't even consider spending money on snakes for at least three weeks.

675 for both the tessera male and normal female, or 150 for the female?

675$ for the amel tessera male and normal female correct

IDK why it hasn't sold either but this will finish off what i need for tuition otherwise it would still be at 800...

I don't know why either?! This is a great deal, well better than great. If I had the money, I would be all on this. If only it was still available in a few weeks...

So paired with the right female one could make Avalanche Tessera.
Maybe after this coming weekend.
Like I really need another project.
Danged Enablers.

I don't know why either?! This is a great deal, well better than great. If I had the money, I would be all on this. If only it was still available in a few weeks...

I dont know either

So paired with the right female one could make Avalanche Tessera.
Maybe after this coming weekend.
Like I really need another project.
Danged Enablers.

Yes sir that is correct! awww we can only try our best :D lol

Brianna - That's ok, to each their own!

I read it the way you meant it, the first time. Had to reread to see what you were upset, embarrassed, whatever about.

Well everyone I just had a pm bring to my attention the females is listed incorrectly, she is actually a amel het the same as the male...NOT a Normal. Sorry about the confusion I had it right till I listed the sale price and now the add is too old so I cant go edit it.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back