• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Gandalf, the 3rd piece.(Thanks Chris)

Jdog3131

(Not a) Senior Member
Well, his name is Gandalf and he's and Anery het Amel Hypo (maybe motley too) from the TS and JMG line, so as I am told he will color up really nice. He is a little spazzy until you pick him up then he's fine. I got him from Chris68(who did a co-op with Susan) and he just got here today.

I didn't want to stress him that much so I only took a few pictures, but there will be more:p

113284_253939_VeryLarge_MSiPNnZOkUb4.jpg

113284_253945_VeryLarge_5VdAc7PiXAbg.jpg

No flash on this one.
113284_253940_VeryLarge_duCtoZl4PnpDN.jpg

Then some Susan took off the clutch
http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123407

Thanks again Chris for everything:)

Great looking boy you have there... :)

We have a female from the pairing. Chris was beyond awesome to work with. Huge thanks and thumbs up to Chris...and Congratz to you on your pretty boy.

Glad you like him Joe, and thanks for the kind words folks :) Jamie and Buzz got one of his sister anery a's.

I'm definitely going to have to do another TS-based cross next year. Dave P sent a champagne anery het hypo, charcoal and amel I'll breed to Joes' anery boys mom, Ione

champagnemalemay2012002.jpg

X

ioneFL4.jpg

Agreed ! I have a pair, a snow and an anery, it will be interesting to compare as they get older ! Thanks for sharing ! :)

Back