• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

The Stubborn One

mbdorfer

Thought it would be cool to post these pics of Flamingo in her favorite hide.
I go through this waiting game every time I feed her, but I don't mind cause she is just about the sweetest snake anyone could have. It takes about 20 minutes for her to feel comfortable enough to slither out and I don't have the heart to stuff the hide with newspaper. One of these days I'm gonna forget I took her hide out and spend hours trying to find her! :wavey:

That's a pretty cool looking hide, where did you get it? What morph is she, its kind of hard to tell in the picture. With a name like Flamingo, I would assume she is a pinkish snow. Anyway, what little I can see of her, she is a beauty.

Cute pics, Mike!! I have one that likes her hide, too. I just move her into the feeding room and feed all the others...Pretty soon the 'wafting smell of dead mouse' gets her out and cruising!!!

Yeah, I found her in a pet shop labeled as a snow. She was solid pink so I grabbed her! More likely a blizzard though :cool:

Send her on up and I'll pair her with the het blood male--50% babies het for amel, charcoal and bloodred. That'd be a fun breeding. Pewters, Amel Bloods, Blizzard Bloods.

That'd be cool. Or you could just send your damn h. blood over here and I'll put him together with my pewter so you can finally get your own bloods. bloods het charcoal and poss het hypo. Anery may mask carmel...but what about charcoal...ooooh. Amber bloods, hypo butter bloods, sulfurs, hypo pewters, hypo bloods, carmel bloods, amel bloods, blizzard bloods...the possibilites are endless lol :crazy02: Oh and Mike, I'll throw her in with my blood het charcoal...that way you don't have to deal with this het crap lol jk Joe :sidestep:

:-offtopic I think that blizzard bloods may be the most pointless combo I can think of. Theres nothing to diffuse on a blizzard! Well, except maybe a really yellowed out one, especially when they have the yellow saddle borders...that would be kinda cool looking.

Back