• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

the baby's first feed! charcoal and amel (beware 56k)

danigurrl

Kahn's Mommy
Well the new baby (he still isn't named yet) ate his first pinky for me today! No trouble, no hessitation! It was very exciting! Heres a lot of pics.

100_1787.jpg

100_1789.jpg

100_1790.jpg

100_1791.jpg

100_1794.jpg

100_1796.jpg

MMMM, YUMMY!!

And here's a pic of Kahn so he doesn't feel left out! He's getting ready to shed any day now, so he's really dull.
100_1793.jpg

awww...

congrats on the new baby! Charcoals sure have grown on me...hmmmm...must be Connies fault...

PJCReptiles said:
Name him "Smokey"

Haha, he's been named Scottie. I was watching Eurotrip while I was handling him and when the song "Scottie Doesn't Know" came on he was GLUED to the tv, he didn't move his eyes away, not even once! It was sooooo funny! So I named him Scottie after the song.

Back