• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Some good news

jakewc2

My little corn snake Eric, is coming on really well. He's now ready to go on to fuzzies, after having 3 pinkies for the past three feeds. This morning he had his first shed, and it went perfectly. The whole skin shed in one piece, right down to the tip of the tail. I was so pleased. His skin looks amazing, and its almost like silk, and the colours are so much brighter again.

I just found out today that I have a baby ghost corn (think that's the correct colour) coming tommorrw, its about 2 months old, I think. Its been feeding really well and just gone through a shed, really well. I'll find tou more in the morning when I get it. I can't wait. :)

Congratulation on things going so well. You must be taking good care and creating good conditions for your snake! Enjoy your new one and may you have continued success with that one too.

Take care
Dawn

Congratulations! It's always good to see that a snake is doing well. Keep up the great work!

Amy

Well, I got my new little snake today, it is tiny, less than a foot long. Its not a ghost corn, its a snow corn, its pink and white. Its the tiniest thing I've ever seen. Its settled in, and I've got everything set up, a thermostat and heat plate sorted. I'm just hoping that it will be ok, as its so small. I'll try to get some pics in the next couple of days, once its settled. :)

Took a picture of the new snow corn today.

Here it is.
viewtopic.php

Oh, that's wierd, I did post it, but that's how it came out. I'll try again.

Snow01.jpg

Sorry about that, I hope this worked now. :)

Back