• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Recent Abbotts...

TandJ

Ole' Stoic Viper...
This girl has ben growing nicely for us, I don't remember the last time I posted her pictures, but she needs some spotlight from time to time..

wulfenite2-10-072.jpg

wulfenite2-10-075.jpg

Enjoy..

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Last edited:
Thanks for all the compliments! Here's a few more shots of her:

wulfenite2-10-07(4).jpg

wulfenite2-10-07(6).jpg

wulfenite2-10-07(7).jpg

And last but no least, the slightly out of focus, but still has to be posted tongue shot! lol...
wulfenite2-10-07.jpg

Jenn

Roy Munson said:
Great shots of a very nice snake, Tim and Jenn. What colors! I like the "swirly" pattern on her nose. :cheers:
Thanks Dean! And I know what you mean about her nose pattern. To me it looks like she has little French knots tied around her nose, the way the colors overlap! lol

Jenn

Back