• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Ordering food online

Relentless

What are some good sites that you guys have used and what was your experience with them. I need to order online because the pet store is ridiculous with their prices and doesn't sell pinkies.

The only one that I have bought from is rodentpro.com. There are a few others that I have good things about but I use rodentpro and love them.

RodentPro is very good and the shippment arrives with everything still frozen. I think they flash freeze. I got 100 pinkies, 100 large mice, 50 day old chicks and 50 small quails.

Jeff Linkchorst said:
I just received an order from the Mouse Factory. I am more than pleased with their products and delivery.
I've been using them since last summer. The mice are always clean and well vacuum packed. For those of us in the western half of the country, their shipping rates are the best.

The only thing I'd add is if you only have 1 or 2 snakes buying online isn't going to save you any money. Unless your able to split an order with blkkat the shipping charges will really up the price of the mice. You may want to check out local reptile shows which usually have feeder venders there that will have mice at ATLEAST half the price you would pay at a petstore. Good luck in whatever way you decide to go.

snakemom1961 said:
The only thing I'd add is if you only have 1 or 2 snakes buying online isn't going to save you any money. Unless your able to split an order with blkkat the shipping charges will really up the price of the mice. You may want to check out local reptile shows which usually have feeder venders there that will have mice at ATLEAST half the price you would pay at a petstore. Good luck in whatever way you decide to go.
It depends upon what you are currently paying at the pet store for your feeder mice. I've heard some people pay up to $1 per pinky and about $2 for an adult mouse. If that's the case, then even buying the minimum order at RodentPro, with shipping included, would be just about half the cost.

Susan said:
It depends upon what you are currently paying at the pet store for your feeder mice. I've heard some people pay up to $1 per pinky and about $2 for an adult mouse. If that's the case, then even buying the minimum order at RodentPro, with shipping included, would be just about half the cost.

That's what it was here and ordering from RodentPro even with shipping and handling made the individual cost about .75 each. So it's like I saved .25 on the pinkies and $1.25 on the mice. The stores don't carry chicks or quails. So every time we feed the snakes we are saving $2.50 with the adults and .75 with Gaia because I am giving her 3 pinkies once a week. So it's worth it for me.

:crazy02:

Back