• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Terrazzo corn

VinnyJ

Red Chin Eastern Indigo
Shane (Emanon) and I are working on a little project with a female Terrazzo corn. I thought I'd share some pics. Enjoy :)

Attachments

• IMG_6556.JPG
    IMG_6556.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_6557.JPG
    IMG_6557.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_6573.JPG
    IMG_6573.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_6559.JPG
    IMG_6559.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_6562.JPG
    IMG_6562.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 368
nope, she is from a customer of mine (forgot his screen name). We are working on this together for the best results.

Sorry for jumping in there VJ

Last edited:
Interesting to say the least.. I might have to watch this one..

Regards.. Tim of T and J

I really need to get that morph guide so I can understand this Terrazzo thing.
Beautiful snake.

Nah, don't waste your time. The morph guide lies and gives credit to the wrong person for proving it is simple recessive.....and they show photographs of a "terrazzo" from a Miami corn outcrossing. The best/original (IMO) are ther true Key locality ones. There are images of a TRUE "original granite," some combo morphs with the terrazzo gene, etc.......already posted here.

BTW, way to go Vin! Let us know what she hooks up with. I bred this girl here to a male het for the trait! I want more of the original line before outcrossing them further. :)

funny thing is Tula... both VJ and I noticed the similarities!!! Very cool effect with the scales to be sure!

Those are sweet colors! I definitely am digging it...

On a side note; has it been determined if terrazzo is allelic to stripe/motley yet?

Those are sweet colors! I definitely am digging it...

On a side note; has it been determined if terrazzo is allelic to stripe/motley yet?
I don't think a Terrazzo x Stripe pairing has been done yet. It sounds like these have been around for a while. I would think that's one of the first pairings you would want to try.

KJUN - feel free to jump in and correct me if I'm wrong... you seem to know the history behind these.

Back