• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Phantom Het. Bloodred

torsten

Too many yet too few!!!
hi,

this is my male phantom Het. Bloodred, he is destined to become my female Bloodred het hypo charcoal 's mate. these pictures are from the 18-10 and have already been posted elsewhere. current pictures will be posted in the next post.

Pa180530 mod.jpg

Pa180533 mod.jpg

Pa180536 mod.jpg

Pa180537 mod.jpg

thanks for looking. :wavey:

Sweet snake! His head pattern looks like he already has diffusion, What does his belly look like?
Best of luck with your future pairings.!

PS) I thought all us Yanks decided to keep all the cool higher end morphs for ourselves, who let this one out! LOL

thanks for all the kind comments, this one was courtesy of Carol Huddlestone who produces some absolutely stunning snakes!!!!

i have often though that he had some diffusion, his belly is boarderline in my view as to whether it is a bloodred or extreme het markers... il try and get some pictures. i expect carol knows what she is talking about when she says its only het bloodred, i do know that Hypo Pewters were produced in the same litter so its not impossible.

hi,

he shed a few days after those last photos were taken but here i have taken some photos of his belly for those who requested them. Definatly het. Bloodred!! lol these pictures were taken this afternoon.

Attachments

• Pc310001 mod.jpg
    Pc310001 mod.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 189
  • Pc310002 mod.jpg
    Pc310002 mod.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 181
  • Pc310003 mod.jpg
    Pc310003 mod.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 180
  • Pc310004 mod.jpg
    Pc310004 mod.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 181
Hi,

i took some more pictures of this boy this afternoon and here they are, he now weighs ~55g.

P2030003 mod.jpg

P2030007 mod.jpg

P2030009 mod.jpg

P2030010 mod.jpg

Thanks for looking;)

Oh wow....

Future shopping list from torsten:
- miamis from Carol's lines
- cinder (if I can afford)
- phantom

Stop sharing these tempting pics of breathtakingly beautiful snakes! ;)

- cinder (if I can afford)
- phantom

Possibly Amel cinders as well?

and one step better than a phantom is a hypo pewter, which is what this girl should produce some of!!

Gorgeous, however I'm finding it increasingly hard to like you lol

Thanks ;)

Bootiful silver snake. You are growing them on fast eh :) I decided to slow my lot right down this year with great results... long, lean and muscular snakes. Hopefully I should have no problems with laying females this year...

Back