• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Creamsicle

Dang! Thats a good looking snake. If I don't quit seeing pictures like that, I'm gonna have to start a Cornsnakes Anonymous group to control my additction!!LOL

Lets see, I have two snakes now and my wish list is up to 5. Geesh!

--Kevin

Love that Cream !

Looks a lot like my female creamsicle
Arwen:
9600arwen28.jpg

<P>
9600arwen53.jpg

Those are some nice looking creamsicles! !

But i was wondering... Say you bred a creamsicle to a snow, and you got snow babys het. for creamsicle. Would the snow carrying the creamsicle gene also be considered a hybrid?

YES!!!

Anytime there is blood from a different species, it is considered a hybrid. It doesn't matter if there is only 1% emoryi blood in an emoryi/corn breeding...the offspring would still be hybrids.

By the way, a snow and a creamsicle breeding would produce ALL creamsicles 50% poss het anery unless the creamsicle is het anery. If the creamsicle is het anery then you would get snow emoryi corns.

i'm confused...

wouldn't breeding a creamsicle to a snow yield all creams 100% het anery? because the snow is homozygous for anery. just like if you bred a caramel to a butter you get all caramels 100%het amel. right? this is all assuming that neither snake is het for anything else.

Beautiful creams guys, may i ask where you got them? Pretty soon i'm going to have to get me a pair of those as well LOL

Here's my Cream....

Got her about a week ago at a show. I can't wait to see her colors as an adult...I already think is is showing some potential.

Charlene

Attachments

• striker.jpg
    striker.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 174
Sorry

Here's the same pic only bigger.

Sorry Charlene

Attachments

• 92398349enrlbu_ph.jpg
    92398349enrlbu_ph.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 172
Hey all

Those are some beautiful creamsicles. I would kill for one like that;)

I might be getting soon. Its just over 2ft, male and is only £35. what do you think???

Thanks

Alex

cream (amel) het anery

Until the emoryi is recognised accross the board as it's own species separate from guttata I PERSONALY prefer intergrade but that is just me.
Now, yes the snow and cream cross would result in creams(amels) het for anery.
Unless of course there are hidden "hets" in the mix.
But as long as there is any emoryi blood in the ancestory they are to be labled as, sold as and/or represented as having emoryi blood. The name creamsicle conveys this mix. Although not all emoryi/corn mixes are creamsicles. creamsicles are the amel emoryi/corn mix

Alex,
I am not sure how much that would be in dollars but I seriously beleive you will be pleased if you purchase a creamsicle.
Just remember to always represent any offspring as containing emoryi blood.
I think you will love it's appetite and disposition.

Jimmy...

I also prefer the term intergrade when referring to creamsicles. Unfortunately, most people seem to consider them as hybrids, so I have found myself calling them hybrids most of the time.

appetite yes ! dispostion ......who are you trying to kid lol i know genrally there nice and calm but my full blood emoryi is nastier than most rattle snakes (not that i ave ever met any :) and my cream is just as bad although hes calming down now

My 4 creams are nice as well. One of them was a little high strung when she was smaller, but is getting better. She has never tried to bite, though. She has only been squirmy and used to try to get away.

Last edited:
$45.

If you like the snake I don't think $45. is unreasonable. I paid $39. for Arwen at a local pet shop and I got Strider for the price of shipping (27.50) from a friend in Florida but $45. isn't bad.

Back