• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Another Hook-Up!

airenlow

hope is not a strategy
This pair decided to finally show some interest in each other...

Charcoal het Amel ph Hypo Bloodred X Amel het Anery Bloodred ph Hypo Stripe

DSC_0789.jpg

DSC_0791.jpg

Sorry, no spillage shots. My girlfriend yelled at me for getting too close to the evidence! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'd say you got close enough! The happy couple was really oblivious, weren't they? I love how people post these pics which require interfering with the snakes but the snakes just carry on anyway!

I'd say you got close enough! The happy couple was really oblivious, weren't they? I love how people post these pics which require interfering with the snakes but the snakes just carry on anyway!

Congrats!!! lol it's kind of how humans won't stop when right in the heat of the moment.

Good Girl Valerie!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you Josh! If your hets prove out, let me know. I could use Charcoal Bloods!!! Or pretty much any combo of those genes if all is there!!

Thanks for sharing!
PJ

nice combos, would love it if my charcoal is het blood but have no idea if she has any hets. Here's wishing you a nice beautiful clutch.

Thanks everybody! I tried to not interfere, but the love birds wouldn't cooperate for photos. :grin01:

Good Girl Valerie!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you Josh! If your hets prove out, let me know. I could use Charcoal Bloods!!! Or pretty much any combo of those genes if all is there!!

I'll keep you posted!

This pair hooked-up for a 2nd time today. I'll give them a couple more tries in the coming days and then call it a season. I'm SO excited!

Congrats on the hookup. You could get a VERY interesting clutch from those two beauties.

I'm really just testing him for Bloodred, but there *could* be some really cool babies if other stuff proves out too. Should be fun...

Thanks Danny! I'm very good at being patient. I've had my incubator set up for at least a week. My nest boxes and egg containers are ready...just need water added. Deli cups have liners and water dishes in them. See...patient! :rolleyes:

Thanks for posting the update. He looks great Josh! I wish he had hooked up with that Blood Stripe female of mine before I sent him to you, but she wouldn't copperate. Glad to see your Amel girl is a bit quicker to spread her... tail :grin01:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! His sister just proved out het for blood, and she had the same belly markings as him. There's a good chance :)

I'll let you know if he proves out, Catherine.

They are currently hooked-up for the 3rd time. Do you guys think that's sufficient for the year? This is the only pairing I have planned for Smokey.

And just for fun...
DSC_0793.jpg

I haven't had any more egg laying dreams...keeping my fingers crossed that she lays soon!! She's looking hooj!!

Back