• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Why you should NEVER let a corn snake play with a magic marker!

Rich Z

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
blackflecks03_001.jpg

that's a great looking corn snake!!!

but that's quite a naughty one isn't he....hahahhah I guess that I should hide all my markers away from my snakes~~

lol

does.....

Does that corn have any blood influence? It's sorta like a reverse calico or piebald. Have you seen a "paradox" corn specimen? That looks somewhat like that.

Is this one a first for you Rich? I wonder if it's recessive?

~WES

I don't mean to resurrect the tyrosinase positive discussion here, necessarily, but that animal would have to be T+, by definition, I would think. If it were T- (a true amelanistic), there could be no black on it at all, because the tyrosine could never be jump started to produce melanin. Since it obviously has black coloration, there must be tyrosine in its system. Hence T+.

What do you think, Rich?

Heck, I can't explain Hypomelanism!!! Why would I even attempt trying to explain something else? :eek:

BTW, I'm headed off to Raleigh, so I'll be off line most of the weekend.

Heh, I'm probably in a small minority here, but this could edge out stripe as my least favorite. LOL, I'd pay extra on a purchase for a guarantee that they're not het for that. ;)

But the more the merrier. Looks like it'll be another gene to keep everyone entertained. I'm sure snows/blizzards/butters/opals like that would be popular, especially if you can combine the snow version with Ruby Freckled. :D

I think I have come up with a name for this animal. It came to me a couple of weekends ago because of the solar phenomenon that was in the news:

SunSpot Corn

:D

WOW!!!

After all the fighting, yet another topic has come up in which...

Serp and I AGREE!!! :D ;) :)

Back