• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

0.1 '05 Reverse Okeetee Het Anry

listenn

Smile!!!
Her first eight circles are not connected to her sides and she's not a Motley. ;) She's my favorite out of the clutch. Just thought I'd share.

~ Julie

Attachments

• Okeetee h Amel ph Lav 05F350.jpg
    Okeetee h Amel ph Lav 05F350.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 83
  • Reverse Okeetee ph Lav Belly 05F50.jpg
    Reverse Okeetee ph Lav Belly 05F50.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 83
  • Reverse Okeetee ph Lav Head 05F50.jpg
    Reverse Okeetee ph Lav Head 05F50.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 83
Wrong top view

Here's the right one.

Attachments

• Reverse Okeetee h Anry ph Lav 05F50.jpg
    Reverse Okeetee h Anry ph Lav 05F50.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 82
i wouldn't say thats a reverse okeetee, but just amel.
here is a picture of a 05 reverse okeetee.

Attachments

• foto 005~1.jpg
    foto 005~1.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 63
Her brother

This pic was of him in his feeding container because he wouldn't stay still. :/

Attachments

• Reverse Okeetee h Anry ph Lav 05M50.jpg
    Reverse Okeetee h Anry ph Lav 05M50.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 42
Nice snakie, but I was thinkin gthe same.... nice to see 'kalkoen ........ en kip in gelei' stickered on a box on this American forum ;-p

Back