• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

0.1 Caramel-Striped Progression

Schwabbelaffe

Hey Guys!

I want to show you my caramel striped, which I bought at the expo in Hamm. She´s an offspring of a dutch breeder (www.albinohognose.nl) ,born on 4th June this Year.

Her colors are absolutely amazing. Unfortunately I´m not a good photographer, so the first pic is a littlebit too dark.

She is gorgeous! I love Caramels, one of my favorite morphs. And then to add stripe, just makes it 100x better! :} Congrats on the awesome pickup!

So pretty! I love caramels and I love ambers and goldusts more. I may be picking up a goldust female next season

I´ve never been intrested in Caramel, until now. But when I saw this cara-striped i thought : "Blow me down, she has a fantastic looking!" Well, I´m going to buy the perfect breeding partner for her , The F² will be KILLER, definitly. There will be only a chance of 1/64, hopefully I can suspend murphy. But for now she has to eat and grow.

@noe..gr : Do you purchased your corn at the same breeder,too?

New Shed!
But she is as uncooperative as before, only the other way round XD

Wow, very pretty Caramel Stripe. You'll find I keep repeating in many post how much I'm a sucker for Caramels and Stripes. You have a really nice stripe. Man I wish I could have them all :)

gorgeous

Wow how beautiful. To tell you the truth I have never been interested in the striped morphs before...until now...ok so now I have one more "I want" to add to my growing list!!!
Going to expo in Northern VA-Manassas in 2 weeks!! :crazy02: Our first show...heard it is kind of small but closest to us..1 hr..the rest are like 2.5 hrs away and more :(

Back