• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

'03 Petco mystery corn

Kestrel

Looks to be turning into a nice Okeetee.. For 17 dollars, couldn't pass it up.. ;) Originally it looked to be a miami, or pale normal.. Had a silverish background, with those burgundy saddles, and large black borders, but 5-6 sheds later, lots of red coming in in the background... Can't wait to see how this one turns out..

42962OkeeteeBodyCurled5-21.jpg

42962OkeeteePattern5-21.jpg

42962OkeeteeClose5-21.jpg

42962OkeeteeCloseBadass5-21.jpg

$17??? I wouldve bought all I could! That is one pretty Corn (be it normal, okatee, whatever...)

Great find!

Nice looking snake

yeah I would definitely say that its an okeetee~~~

and for $17 dollars......lol...I too would of gotten it~~

Yeah man great find, i used to work at a petco, now i work at a petsmart.... but i use to find snow corns and possible blizzards and they dont know any better keep checking back there alot
there dum:):cheers:

Wow. I wish that the PetCo around here where that dumb. Unfortunatly when you live in the same city that PetCo's national offices are they tend to be more on the ball :( If anything the corns at the PetCos around here are all over priced.

Jeff

wow i would have definately bought that! its beautiful>
$14 is about 9 pounds right? thats amaising i paid 45 pounds for my snow which is about the average price near me.:eek:

predaza said:
wow i would have definately bought that! its beautiful>
$14 is about 9 pounds right? thats amaising i paid 45 pounds for my snow which is about the average price near me.:eek:
haha ive bought snows for 15 euro, thats about 9-10 pounds:D

He's really handsome! That was a steal at seventeen bucks.
I have a Petco corn too. I always wondered where their stock comes from

Petco gets most of their corns from Gourmet Rodent, although we can also order them from CalZoo.. But most of our snakes come from Gourmet..

Back