• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

'04 Ultra Caramel Moltey

Clint Boyer

'Former' Snake slave
Updated pic:
04ultracaramelmotley

04ultracaramelmotley1

Clint Boyer said:
Yeah, he has an 'attitude' for sure!
I wonder if that sort of thing is related to him being ultra. I've never really believed that any one morph is more(or less) calm than another, but it seems I've seen this quite a bit on here with the ultras :shrugs:

mbdorfer said:
I've never really believed that any one morph is more(or less) calm than another

Then don't ever get a Silver Queen. They will change your mind....quick! :eek1:

i can vouch for that, they arent really that nippy in my opinion, but man are they active. much more so than other snake in my collection

Hey Clint, this may help

here is a DOA Ultramel 05. The rest of the clutch is still pipping and I can see a few Ultramels I think. I now think that this baby was fathered by the same male as that 04 Ultra caramel Motley that you picked up from me. Based on this years results, I now think I have a better idea of which male fathered the clutch that your 04 came from and it is the same father that I KNOW FOR A FACT fathered this clutch. I think this kind of proves that the father is a golddust motley. BTW the mother of this DOA is an AMEL BLOODRED, LOL. Imagine the possibilities. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• DSCN7010.JPG
    DSCN7010.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 114
  • DSCN7011.JPG
    DSCN7011.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 115
Too bad about that little one, hopfully the others will do alright!

What was the female that produced my male Mike?

I still get lost easily with the Ultra/amel combo? Can you explain how you came to the Goldust conclusion? Wouldn't the father just need to be Ultra to produce Ultramels? You would get some amels crossing him with an amel if he's Ultramel wouldn't you?

you're right Clint

Clint Boyer said:
Too bad about that little one, hopfully the others will do alright!

I still get lost easily with the Ultra/amel combo? Can you explain how you came to the Goldust conclusion? Wouldn't the father just need to be Ultra to produce Ultramels? You would get some amels crossing him with an amel if he's Ultramel wouldn't you?
I guess I jumped the gun since they arent even out of the eggs yet. I think I see normal heads as well. I'll keep you posted for sure.

Clint Boyer said:
The female that produced your male we concluded was an ultra caramel motley. This year I only bred her to one of the males, the same male that produced this clutch of ultramels or whatever they are. I have a 20 egg clutch from her hatching anyday so I will show them as well, especially if there any variences that was not in last years babies. Here is a photo of the mother. Btw, Ken Siffert now has all of these adults. If you need any info on them I can help and Ken will have them from now on. I will make all of my breeding results known this season for all of you guys who have these things so we can help clear the ultra thing up. Thanks again Clint.

Attachments

• 0275F.JPG
    0275F.JPG
    145.7 KB · Views: 22
Hey Clint,

check out the new photo I put over on the other thread in the photo gallery. I think its of an ultramel and an amel. Thanks

Back