• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

'05 Orange Candy Canes

Clint Boyer

'Former' Snake slave
These guys are rediculous! I mean sick! (I learned some new slang!) :rolleyes:
05occ1

05occ2

05occ3

You know, I've seen something like that before; you may be in danger of radiation poison; better send those my way so I can perform some tests. :grin01:

wow!!!

awesome!!
are you going to the Daytona show? Bring those along!!

Those are amazing looking!!

No Daytona for me! :cry:

I may bring them to Hillsboro OR or Puyallup WA this year though! :wavey:

I know someone that is putting a one day show together in Wilsonville in January next year as well. It would be nice to have more then 2 or 3 shows a year around here!

Clint Boyer said:
No Daytona for me! :cry:

I may bring them to Hillsboro OR or Puyallup WA this year though! :wavey:

I know someone that is putting a one day show together in Wilsonville in January next year as well. It would be nice to have more then 2 or 3 shows a year around here!

Darn!!
Was really hoping that you would be able to go to the Daytona show
I am looking for an Orange Candy Cane for my friend...and man...those are soooo sweet looking!!

I know that you didn't ship before.....do you ship now??????

I know that you didn't ship before.....do you ship now??????

I'm seriously considering limited shipping, I just don't care for the stress.

I'm in kind of a funny prediciment, I can sell average snakes all day long to wholesalers and at shows. But my projects lead me toward some of the higher end snakes. Shows around here just don't seem to draw as many "corn freaks" as other shows I've heard of. On-line seems to be the best connection but there's that shipping thing again. And the cost of shipping! :eek1:

Clint Boyer said:
I'm seriously considering limited shipping, I just don't care for the stress.

I'm in kind of a funny prediciment, I can sell average snakes all day long to wholesalers and at shows. But my projects lead me toward some of the higher end snakes. Shows around here just don't seem to draw as many "corn freaks" as other shows I've heard of. On-line seems to be the best connection but there's that shipping thing again. And the cost of shipping! :eek1:

You really should ship~
I know of a lot of people that would most definately agree with me here.

Cost of shipping? LOL!!
I am in Canada!!
The cost of shipping is insane here!! Shipping is around $40-60US right? Here in Canada is an average of $100-$120CDN!!! Now if I remember the exchange rate correctly....right now its 1US = 1.25CDN.......hahhh not 1US = 2CDN.....sucks to be in Canada more!!

Sorry Newt.

Those were spoken for before they even pipped! As it turns out, I only got 3.1 from those two this year. There is one more female but she came from an over engorged egg and seems very weak. She most likely won't make it.

Back