• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

1.1 '03 amel motlies het anery

No, not yet. But it is on the "to do" list for certain!

Thanks for the compliment on the babies! Their sister was actually the prettiest of all, but she's already been sold and is to be shipped out this evening.

:D

Well,

hopefully by the time I get out of school and can AFFORD to buy more snakes, you will have your site up. That gives you until next season ;)

You have posted quite a few pretty babies!

No kidding! Those are bright, Darin. What were the parents besides snow??

Sure, Jimmy, I remember you!

Yes, these are for sale. They are $40 each plus shipping, but I'd let the 1.1 pair go for $70 plus shipping. Shipping runs about $35 in most areas, I just found out. I had only been charging $27, but I lost a little money on my last deal with that figure . . .Oh well, live and learn!

:D

Their sister was actually the prettiest of all

nice to know! It sure was a tough decision picking one Darin! She's doing well and doing what she does best, hiding in her hide.
Although she did scare the cr$p outta me this morning when i couldnt find her, but alas she was, of course, in one of her hides.

I suppose i should thank you for the shipping discount, although i'm just telling myself it's all part of your master plan to lure me into purchasing more snakes from you in the future :) :) :cool:

this isn't the BOI, but i'd like to comment here anyways. This was my first snake transaction and Darin really did an outstanding job with quick email replies and kept me up to par with how the babies were coming along. Couldn't have asked for better service.
Thanks again!

Thanks for the compliments, Travis. I'm glad everything worked well for you on your first internet deal, and I'm very happy that you are pleased with your purchase! Keep in touch and send me some pics as she gets bigger, OK?

:cool:

Back