• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

1.1 Diamond/Icediffused ph amel with pied-effect

The_Saiyajin

Not a human...
HI.
I just thought I should post my 1.1 Diamond/Icediffuseds ph amel.
They have insane white sides. It is sad that i cannot capture this in a good picture.

Well hope you will still enjoy.
Sadly the male just shed 10 mins after i took the pics :D

Greetings
Chris

Attachments

• Diamonddiff female 1.JPG
    Diamonddiff female 1.JPG
    127.3 KB · Views: 226
  • Diamonddiff female 2.JPG
    Diamonddiff female 2.JPG
    126.4 KB · Views: 226
  • Diamonddiff male 1.JPG
    Diamonddiff male 1.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 227
  • Diamonddiff male 2.JPG
    Diamonddiff male 2.JPG
    128.7 KB · Views: 226
  • Diamonddiff male 3.JPG
    Diamonddiff male 3.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 227
Gorgeous! That happens to me all the time. I'll get out a snake, like the ghost bloodred stripe, and think, man, I don't know why I thought this was so special/attractive/beautiful and then it will shed the next day and be amazing!

Diamond Bloodreds!

Stunning!

I really appreciate people keeping the Diamond label for Charcoal Lavas that I suggested. It seems to be very appropriate!

Is this beautiful Lava from some of my hets I sold in Europe or someone else's creation?

Just currious, but what are the genetics of the parents?

wooow, you aren't kidding about those killer white sides. They're gonna make some awesome babies!

Thanks a lot guys.
I am not sure but i think it is indeed from you lines.

The parents are
Diamonddiffused het anery a het amel * Icediffused het Charcoal het amel

Belive me, the white is not turning out here.
I need to try some natural colored pics without flash.

Many thanks to you :)

Back