• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

108 degrees

susang

That's what the sign said in town at 2:45 pm today. I think it was reflecting my temper (the one we all no I don't have). Our computer got sick, it has been the longest 48+ hours. We got it fixed and upgraded, came home plugged everything in and the keyboard quit.
In a way it is sad I didn't realize how much time I spend on the computer and how much I got done around the house, even with the heat.

108 degrees? Where do you love, Susang? In the 7th level of hell?

I know what you mean about computer loss. Sometimes I get lazy if my battery dies and when that happens, I look around at my clean house and the piles of clean laundry, and I realize how addicted I am to the net. *Sends Susang a frozen carmel appletini!*

105 degrees at my sons today, in the east part of San Diego. Wooo Weeee. It is supposed to be hotter tomorrow. 89 degrees, here on the coast. About 25 degrees warmer then it usually is for this time of the year. My poor babies are definately NOT using the warm side of their vivs. Yolanda even spent about 5 min. in her water, just cruising around. Did you guys read my post when I told you that my kids gave me a new 50 gallon home for my big boy and a new pure oketee (sp?) for the little one. It is the half brother of my Yolanda. Her mom is oketee and creamsicle. Ziggy, I think, is going to be quite pretty. Her saddles are kind of a blue grey and she is nifty looking. What a great Moms day.

Wow I have to admit I just don't miss that aspect of Grants Pass very much. Especially working outside. Eugene got hot today too but low 90s. I quit about 3 pm it was just too hot I am glad I'm not in GP though except I miss being able to visit you. I hope you have enough Ben and Jerrys over there:)

Normally we can still get a freeze in So OR until May 31??? This weather has taken everyone by surprise. I had to laugh a friend on another forum was complaining about the heat 77* in MN :punch:

It was 95 here today and still 70 at 10:30p.. 30min east of me
it was 110.. to dang hot ALREADY.. My electric bill is going to
be crazy with too many day like today..

Don't worry guys.. Its mid may, and we have had maybe three days that was even warm enough for shorts and T-shirt.. and it was even chilly at that, i have NEVER had to wear my sweaters into mid may.. but i have been, and its still another couple weeks of this cold crap! Usually here in ontario its 20+C by mid april :\

Back