• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

175g CORN

well he was on fuzzies and i ran out few weeks ago so currently just really small peach fuzzies.. he may think its to big of a change

Just bump him up a little then and get hoppers. Then the next time you get food get weaned and by then he would be fine with going to adults.

well thats expensive and my mom buys just spent 65$ on the adlts reason they were small is cause rodent pro uses mass quantities maybe just pick up a few smaller weans at a local pet store?

I would say a 26 gram mouse is too big. I don't give mine adult mice (20g.) until they are 200 grams...

Oh yeah I don't think you need to spend and bunch of money. Just a few feeding of mice a little bigger than he is use to eating and he should transition over just fine.

Yeah you could do that. I really think it is just a matter of getting him use to the idea of eating bigger food. Because he really could eat weaned or small adult at his size. TBH I don't weight my food. So I couldn't tell you what my snakes his size are eating in grams.

Luckily, snakes will usually not try to eat something too large for them to handle. It is a good survival technique.

I would feed him hoppers until she will take a weanling.... You Just have to kinda play it by ear with a snake. I have a snake that I know is plenty big enough for fuzzies.... But she will only eat one pinky. Not even two pinkies. So I just feed her a little more often and offer a fuzzy every now and again.

One day she will take one... I just know it.

My snakes are over 200 grams and on weanlings, they leave a pretty big lump too. Why not just cut the mice you have in half lengthwise?

You know, I tried that (cutting in half).... And mine wouldn't take a decimated mouse. She is picky. Don't know why. Probably because she is so beautiful.

It is always the beautiful ones that you love the most that are picky.

You know, I tried that (cutting in half).... And mine wouldn't take a decimated mouse. She is picky. Don't know why. Probably because she is so beautiful.

It is always the beautiful ones that you love the most that are picky.

You know I have never had luck splitting mice either. Even when I offer just pinky heads I have never had a baby take it. That I just don't understand because it doesn't take away the shape, it is just missing the body.

Back