• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

18 Month old now. Growing up fast!!

jonnyw

sorry couldnt figureout how to rotate the images. any ideas?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

For rotating, simply paste the image in paint.net, (Which is free here, http://www.getpaint.net/) then click image and in the sub-menu, rotate 90 degrees. Save the file to your desktop or any accessible place, upload it to photobucket and use the direct link.

It's a lot quicker than it sounds, plus, I use paint.net to frame and crop cornsnake pictures and even add lighting in.

yea, he has recentley shed so his belly is nice and bright!

and thanks for the pic rotation advice will try that.

What a nice looking snake!
I'm having a helluva time uploading my pics from photobucket. Either the url file doesn't work or it's too large. Which link do you suggest using to upload from photobucket?
I have an 18month old Ultra Anery I was going to show also!

WestCoast_redneck -

That photo is sooo cute!

I have been looking for a bull skull type hide! :(
if you don't mind my asking; where did you find that hide??

Thank you! I have been trying to upload pics foreeeever! LOL turns out to be so easy, of course!

I actually got the skull from PetLand (Unfortunately, I despise them b/c they support puppymills) but I find they have the best selection of reptile and viv products.
They had a few really different ones, including a croc skull. I THINK it was from exo terra, so if you can't get it in your area, try online :) I think it looks great in the viv!

Haha brilliant picture, lovely snake you got there. I also like the hide might have a look online later I need a new one as he as out grown his coconut shell now.

Back