• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

1st Pippies w/ unexpected hidden het

dwyn127

Cinderazzo
I woke up this morning to a couple expected noses and one not expected. I knew my 0.1 Okeetee het lava was also het amel, but didn't expect het amel from my 1.0 Lava het lavender ph stripe. So now I guess I've got a 1.0 Lava het Opal ph stripe and I'll know about the stripe in about 10 days!!

Here's two pics of a Lava's nose and one pic of the Amel's.

Attachments

• Kruella's babies - '08 003.jpg
    Kruella's babies - '08 003.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 227
  • Kruella's babies - '08 004.jpg
    Kruella's babies - '08 004.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 228
  • Kruella's babies - '08 002.jpg
    Kruella's babies - '08 002.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 226
How awesome! Now..refresh my memory...this is from the tub that had that one tiny slit, right? Not being a breeder, it's allll over my head.

Love the pips, though. Yours were the first ever eggs I've seen IRL...how exciting...I can absolutely see why you breeding peeps get so crazy about this. I hope to be in those shoes one day!

Congrats Danny!! Now I must come steal one of these.... ;)

And BTW, my first creamsicle popped out of the egg overnight (there were 2 slit eggs yesterday, and now there are about 5). :) Itty bitty bright orange bugger...

Nice one danny!

Hidden hets can be fun...but they can also be a mess! I.e. when you are working on a charcoal project and anery pops up.... :(

Awesome news Danny! After having unknown hets discovered this year myself - I know how exciting it can be. Looking forward to pics when they are all out!

Congrats Danny! I live for hidden Hets.:dancer: I had a amazing one this year. Two animals that I have been breeding for years; 7 for the male(Hypo with lots of hets) and 5 for the female(nasty snow Het hypo) popped out a Motley snow this year!:eek: All these years and I never would have guessed.
Wishing you more good surprises.
Terri

Thanx everyone1 Not to sound like an ingrate, but I'm not so sure I wanted amel to show up...how do you tell homo from het lava in this case, couple years from now in breeding trials??? :(

BUT, wait till you see full body shots, Lava Okeetee's being the end goal. I'll have a better idea after 1st shed, but it looks like I'm off to a good start! So far I've got two Lava's and the Amel out of egg and looks like three more Lava noses and one Normal. I'll get pics up in a while.:dancer:

Gorgeous I am jealous.....I want one they look lovely! Nice pips. Nice duck under Murphy's radar there!!

Back