• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2.0 Miami motleys Eca and Toca

Demondes

Corny Finlander
As it was christmas for Marinneli, so it was for me. My long lasting dream finally came true and I got these two handsome fellas.

LBR miami motley/striped "brothers"

Eca
eca.jpg

and Toca
toca.jpg

More pics when they settle down. Both are exploring their new homes like grazy :)

Those must be Zora's and Diamond's and Deb's baby's brothers!!! What a long journey for them!!

Merry Christmas to you too! :D

I got a chance to nibble them a little when I drove to Salo to pick up my precious little ones, and they sure are beautiful! Great addition to Finnish lines. Even I might have a girl or two who'd like to meet one or the other of the two guys one day... ;)

Marinneli, lets keep that in mind ;) Althought I might sell Toca, when he starts working fine and has kept his quarentine time... ;)

Long journey seemed not bothered them all, both ate yesterday with no hesitation or tricks.

What I have noticed in this short time with them that Toca is more confident and interested in his surroundings than Eca. I have not handled them at all, I just let them "cool down" at least several meals.

Eca weighted 8 grams and Toca 9 grams ^_^

I'm sorry to inform all of you that both of these have passed away :'(

They eat regulary, shed their skins, were active 'till the end. A week ago I found them both dead... Althought they didn't grew up as I thought they would, but I didn't mind that 'cause I have heard that they don't grow as big as some other color morphs. They were approx 18-19 inches long, weight I don't know...
I'm still amased that both are gone and in same time. There must be something horribly wrong in my care that they didn't survive. I have now been paranoid for my other two corns that if this was some kind of disease...

All four other snakes are in good health and don't show anything (althought these didn't either).

I'm a shamed that I lost my dreams this way... First time that I found dead snakes in my terrariums :(

Poor little guys...

Oh, no, I'm so sorry! I was just coming to tell you how beautiful they were on the first page :( My condolences :(

Back