• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2 of my Juvies...

Rob-E

I haven't named them yet because I still haven't sexed them. Sorry for the poor quality of pics (took it with my cellphone and I cant get them to stay still, Specially the grey one), I know most of the members here are professional at taking photos of their corns... In this case, NOT ME!! lol hope you guys like it!

Attachments

• Amelanistic.jpg
    Amelanistic.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 74
  • Anerythristic.jpg
    Anerythristic.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 74
it's alright, I only like ten percent of the photos I take. I think I bought a camera *just* to take photos of my boys, ha.

Nice little pair you have there. Hope they don't poop on your bed!

Maybe I should buy a camera for that too lol. thank you... it took me a few takes to finally take a picture that made them look visible. My cell camera is slow at taking pictures and if the snakes move, they look like ghosts (Not that corn snake morph, but literally looking transparent or invisible.)

THey are cute. Trust me it takes a good camera to get good shots of your snakes. I have had hard times getting good pics of my guys..

Back