• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2 snakes from mid-west reptile show!

Zedo99

I bought these today from midwest reptile show. First one is a Albino Black and second is a Okeetee.

Attachments

• snake1.JPG
    snake1.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 58
  • snake2.JPG
    snake2.JPG
    155.3 KB · Views: 58
Do you mean the second is a locality okeetee? It doesn't really have the classic okeetee phase look in brightness or saddle thickness

I picked out the darkest of the Okeetee's from the dealer i got it from. What do you mean locality?

Okeetee "looks" have nice thick black borders and bright color, Locality wouldn't necessarily have thick borders but from where Okeetee's origionated.

For example, this is my Okeetee, she has not even begun to hit her Color peek, she still is getting more and more viberant with each shed, and her borders are more prominent.

okeetee1.jpg

Okeetee locality corns come from the specific area, I think it's called Jasper county, somewhere called the Okeetee Hunt Club. They were noticed to tend to have the brighter colours and thicker saddle borders. Okeetee phase refers to a snake that has the look but cannot be traced back to that specific area

Nice finds nonetheless. I was there today as well and picked up a bloodred......chris

Back