• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2005 Pewters

CornCrazy

What's one more???
This is my CCC male, Koal:
Koal3.jpg

Koal2-1.jpg

He has lovely diffusion, but I think I've decided that I like them a bit darker. Like this girl...

She is unnamed so far because I've not thought of a name that suits her. She is from SMR.
PewterFemale.jpg

PewterFemale4.jpg

And a close-up (sorry it is kind of washed out):
PewterFemale3.jpg

I agree. They are both excellent, but the dark female is amazing. I just picked up a female pewter last month, and will be getting a male this weekend. I hope they turn out just as nice.

Both are very nice, Terri. I have a slight preference for the darker ones myself. It's unfortunate that there seems to be a trade-off between darkness and diffusion. I'm hoping that this isn't an unalterable law of pewters, and that a very dark, highly diffused pewter is achievable. :shrugs:

Roy Munson said:
Both are very nice, Terri. I have a slight preference for the darker ones myself. It's unfortunate that there seems to be a trade-off between darkness and diffusion. I'm hoping that this isn't an unalterable law of pewters, and that a very dark, highly diffused pewter is achievable. :shrugs:

You can just buy yourself a liquorice stick.... :shrugs:

Beautiful Pewter! I'm partial to the darker ones, They just seem to scream I've got some charcoal! :cheers:

Weebonilass said:
Silly.... Porter is a boooooooy :D :D

:rolleyes: Uh huh. Cole Porter was a boy. But a porter is also a tasty dark style of beer. Either way, I think it goes nicely with Koal, and is a kick-a$$ name for a KICK-a$$ snake. Very no nonsense. I wouldn't mess with a chick named Porter.

Of course, it matters not at all to me. I'll have my own pewter to name one day . . .

dwyn127 said:
I've got a great name, how 'bout...............MINE!!!:sidestep:

She's beautiful.:cheers:
LOL...MINE is a great name...considering she is MINE!!! :roflmao:

Thanks for all of the name suggestions. I'll let you all know when I decide what to call her.

I was thinking Smudge, like a smudging ceremony where you burn sage or incense to cleanse a space of negative energy.

dionythicus said:
I was thinking Smudge, like a smudging ceremony where you burn sage or incense to cleanse a space of negative energy.

Cute. :) I knew a cat named that once. I'm filing that one away for future use!

Back