• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2011 Coral Ghosts

exar15xe

Kevin
I have 2 male Coral Ghost available I need to sell, I really need the space other wise I would hang on to these guys they are beautiful the colors are much nicer in person than I could ever capture in a photo. They eat anything you offer f/t weans are what there on now.

I'm asking 50.00 each for them plus shipping

D-11-04 is Sold

Attachments

• 100_5462.JPG
    100_5462.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 523
  • 100_5465.JPG
    100_5465.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 527
Last edited:
I am obsessed with D-11-04! I wish I needed another male, but I already have 3 male Strawberry Aneries. What was the breeding that created these guys?

Jarrett

I am obsessed with D-11-04! I wish I needed another male, but I already have 3 male Strawberry Aneries. What was the breeding that created these guys?

Jarrett
I bought him as a salmon snow from Don at SMR but Idk if there was hypo involves because some of them didnt not turn pink like this they stayed like ghost.

This is the breeding if he was a Salmon snow.

Male: Salmon Snow ( Amel, Anery, Strawberry )
Female: Ghost ( Anery, Hypo )

Phenotype:
1 / 1 Coral Ghost ( Anery, Hypo/Strawberry ) het Amel

If he has hypo
Male: Snow, Hypo/Strawberry ( Amel, Anery, Hypo/Strawberry )

Female: Ghost ( Anery, Hypo )

Phenotype:
1 / 2 Ghost ( Anery, Hypo ) het Amel
1 / 2 Coral Ghost ( Anery, Hypo/Strawberry ) het Amel

Genotype:
1 / 2 Anery, Hypo/Strawberry het Amel
1 / 2 Anery, Hypo het Amel

That first male is insane. What would shipping be to 39702?

Hey Ryan shipping would be 37$ to that zip

I have 2 male Coral Ghost available I need to sell, I really need the space other wise I would hang on to these guys they are beautiful the colors are much nicer in person than I could ever capture in a photo. They eat anything you offer f/t weans are what there on now.

I'm asking 50.00 each for them plus shipping

D-11-04 is Sold

Do you still have the second male? Thanks. Lynn

heres some on a white background in diffused sunlight

Attachments

• 100_7204.JPG
    100_7204.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 178
  • 100_7205.JPG
    100_7205.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 172
Back