• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2011 MD SPCA March for the Animals

Hypancistrus

We attended the 2011 March for the Animals today at Druid Hill Park in Baltimore City to benefit the MD SPCA. They are trying to raise money to expand their shelter to serve a greater number of potentially adoptable pets.

Here's a few photos. I took some of Tara with the dogs, but I suck at photographing and they are dark and hard to see, so she has to modify them.

I am wearing the Towson Tigers hat and the white short sleeved shirt, Tara is in a long sleeved shirt. The dogs are Riley-- Golden Retriever, Katie-- Basset Hound, and Apache, chihuahua.

Attachments

• Lauren_and_Dogs_2.jpg
    Lauren_and_Dogs_2.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 24
  • FamilyPhoto04.17.11_Smaller.jpg
    FamilyPhoto04.17.11_Smaller.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 24
I nearly forgot this photo. It's very funny to me... first, I had no idea dogs aren't usually allowed in Druid Hill Park. They have held the March for the Animals there for YEARS, so I guess they just suspend the rule for the day. Second, Riley was VERY upset that some inconsiderate person put a giant wrought iron fence around the entirety of that gorgeous lake. He really, really wanted that lake....

WistfulGolden.jpg

Great pictures! And an awesome way to help raise money for such a worth while cause. Your dogs look like they were enjoying the day.
It does look like Riley is reading the sign with disbelief that he wasn't allowed to go into the water...:)

Apache always looks scared and apprehensive in the photos we post here. He's really not like that, I swear! :laugh:

Back