• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2012 Lava Stripes

dwyn127

Cinderazzo
Had two successful clutches this year for Lava Stripes:

1) Stripe het Lava ph Opal X same and
2) Lava het Opal Stripe X Stripe het Lava ph Opal.

While I wouldn't have minded seeing Lavender in the mix I was glad to see no pink eyes.

Here's some pics from pair #1.

Attachments

• DSC_7005.JPG
    DSC_7005.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 180
  • DSC_7006.JPG
    DSC_7006.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 182
  • DSC_7008.JPG
    DSC_7008.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 181
And pair #2. The last pics show all 4 morphs that showed up, Normals, Lavas, Normal Stripes and Lava Stripes. All in all I ended up with 8 Lava Stripes all of which will be available after a handful of meals.

Attachments

• DSC_7012.JPG
    DSC_7012.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 179
  • DSC_7014.JPG
    DSC_7014.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 178
  • DSC_7015.JPG
    DSC_7015.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 180
They are all so gorgeous, so bright and ... and ... and ... I'm at a lose for words.

I wish the ones with the dark stripes and orange down the middle would stay that color and contrast. Wow, just wow. I'm guessing those are the normal stripes?

The Lava stripes are amazing too.

Wow.

And pair #2. The last pics show all 4 morphs that showed up, Normals, Lavas, Normal Stripes and Lava Stripes. All in all I ended up with 8 Lava Stripes all of which will be available after a handful of meals.

Yay! Awesome, can't wait!
Beautiful snakes, even the normal stripes look good ;).

Danny! You just added another one to my "Want List"!!!!! !!:crazy01: Those Lava Stripes are AWESOME!!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Would like to see some with RedCoat too!:eek:

Congrats!

Todd:cheers:

Hey, thanx everyone who commented, much appreciated.

From the 1st clutch of 16, 15 ate f/t on their first attempt including all 6 Lava Stripes! :dancer:

So awesome....one of the very big hopefuls I never saw pop out of an egg at my place. Oh well, nice to see awesome people getting that chance!

So awesome....one of the very big hopefuls I never saw pop out of an egg at my place. Oh well, nice to see awesome people getting that chance!

Thanx Jeff, and like I said last year, when you're ready one has our name on it!

Back