• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2012 market price for morphs?

mattsnake

snake hunter
I have some morphs that I want to sell but with the various hets involved Im not too sure what to ask for them. They will also be unsexed.
-stripe het. amel, anery?
-motley het. stripe, anery, amel?
-amel motley het stripe, anery?
-anery motley het stripe, amel?

Thanks for input. Btw I popped afew but it just seems so stressful especially for the females.:awcrap:

Price will also vary locally, depending on what's available in your area. If Corns aren't readily available from local shops/breeders, then you might get more. Check out local Mom & Pop stores and Petco etc. to see what would make your prices competitive.

Also check out things like Craigslist if you're planning to advertise there. Figure out what will make yours attractive to buyers.

If you're selling to the pet market (which is most likely with Normals, Amels and Anerys), then hets won't make a difference to the price. Only potential breeders will understand hets and might pay more, but the hets aren't anything unusual.

I'll only add, no corn would be very valuable to anyone interested in breeding unsexed. Popping isn't hard, see if you can get a local snake person to do it for you.

Back