• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2014 Holdbacks- Any Reasonable Offer Accepted

cobstein

I have to make room in my hatchling rack so these guys have to go. Any reasonable offer is accepted. They are all growing well and are great eaters.

2.2 Stripe het anery amel bloodred hypo 50% poss. het caramel
2.2 Amel stripe het anery bloodred hypo 50% poss. het caramel
0.3 Bloodred stripe het anery amel hypo 50% poss. het caramel
1.1 Fire stripe het anery hypo 50% poss. het caramel

PM me or email me at [email protected]

Attachments

• brs.jpg
    brs.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 669
  • brs2.jpg
    brs2.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 666
  • brs3.jpg
    brs3.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 664
  • frs.jpg
    frs.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 675
OK I really need to make room so I'm adding some prices.

Fire Stripes are now $100
Bloodred Stripes are now $60
Amel Stripes are now $25
Stripes are now $20

Hello,

I live in Greenville...about an hour from you. My daughter's snake died yesterday and she will be looking for another one soon. We think it had crypto (we made the mistake of buying it from a big box pet store), so we need to replace everything and sterilize the tank. Do you sell individually at your home or at shows only?

Back