• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2nd feed

ballpythons18

Got my Burm(2/25/06)
succesful, ate a pinkie as soon as i put it into his cage, just like the first. I am so happy im having no problems with him, also i have aoython but for corns,would it be okay to raise the temp on the hotside from 85 to 90 for like 3-4 hours to help him digest, i've been doing this and so far no regurge, I also do this with my Bp.

Keep the temp at 80-85 degrees and you'll be fine. Corn are corns and balls are balls. Don't mix them up.

i know corns and balls are different

im saying my bp used to regurgitate when she was younger,i increased the temp to help her digest, so far its worked for the corn as well, i was just wondering if anyone doesthis, cause its workingfor both my snakes(except my bp is fasting right now)

Nope, I'm pretty sure most people don't. If there is a warm side (I keep mine between 82-85) & a cool side (in the mid to high 70's) you should be fine :D

Got any pictures of this snakey?

i wanna put pics up

but i don't no how to install our cam, my sis uninstalled it so she can run a program of hers,she is the only one who knows how to put it back in,any way my moms cam has some on and i will be putting some on photobucket this weekend. well temps work well for me

Back