• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

3 of our 6 new corns! Thanks Hallie!

MinLynn

What blonde chick?!
Here are pics of 3 of our 6 new corns we picked up from Hallie. The other 3 just weren't being cooperative today. Plus the one male HATES me! Every time I open his tub he hisses and goes for my face! Quite funny but,until he calms down some more,he'll have to wait for picture taking! LOL!

Here's Hillary an 09 female creamsicle:
DSCF3191.jpg

Memphis is an 09 male creamsicle and actually let me hold for a minute today which made fell special 'cause he normally hates me too!:
DSCF3197.jpg

And Beretta a female 07? Charcoal. She tail rattled me a bit but other than that was really sweet for me!
DSCF3201.jpg

Thank you! My great-grandmother is probably turning over in her grave knowing what I'm using her fur coat for! LOL!

Back