• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

4 of the 7(kitties that is!)

MinLynn

What blonde chick?!
So this evening,these are the 4 out of my 7 kitties that decided it was Mommy time. Thought I'd share the pics I took of them:

First up is Turtle. Now she's never done this before and I know for a fact the only way she could've done this was to climb up on the snake rack so after the pic she got a squirt from the water bottle and she promptly jumped down onto the couch:
DSCF3400.jpg

This is Squirrel Boy. He kind of has a squirrelly looking face hence his name. He's my sweet boy and a major cuddler!
DSCF3404.jpg

Here's old Mama White Cat. She's 19 and still going strong. She's fat and happy and there is no telling her what to do or how to do it. She sits where she pleases and you'd better just get used to it. Also,if she wants attention she WILL get it.
DSCF3416.jpg

And Callie Girl. We don't see her very often so I was shocked she came to see me. She's more of a hider.
DSCF3419.jpg

Those are very cute cat's, especially Squirrel Boy!. Like the name to, it sounds mischievous, yet entertaining. BTW, Mama White Cat is 19!. What do you feed her?. her eyes are so clear that she doesn't look any older than 8 or 9. Pretty amazing!.

Yep she's 19! Matt found her back in middle school when he was 12 and she was already an adult then. He's 31 now so she might even be older,we don't know. She just eats what the other cat's eat. I think Meow Mix? Oh and she's an excellent mouser still. We don't know what keeps her looking and acting so good,but she still acts like a kitten. She weighs 20lbs I think? She's HUGE! I love her! And squirrel is mischievious as all get out. His favorite thing to do is get on my desk,pull all of my papers out of the cubby,and then curl up and sleep. He does it nearly everyday.

Back