• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

6 days after....

missblackstar

It has been 6 days since Jynx had his last meal, and today when i got home i checked on him and there was what first looked like poo, but it looks rather weird... it doesn't have any resemblance to a mouse and doesn't smell at all! It just looks a bit like intestines.... i'm pretty sure it isn't a regurge but im not 100% certain.

He is due a feed tomorrow.. shall i leave him for 10 days?

I did have a look through the 4 pages of results under a 'regurge' search but i didn't get the answer i was looking for so i hope i don't annoy anyone by putting another post up about this subject... :sidestep:

That is what poo looks like. There are some pics of poo somewhere on this board. I'd hunt for them for you, but I just ate. :puke01:

If they are feeding on regular sized mice (something larger than hoppers) it usually looks like that. I wouldn't worry about it. Sometimes the poop can look pretty weird, with hair and such in there.

Back